Monday, March 23, 2015

New collection to be released soon in April!

Bismillah walhamdulilah

First of all thank you very much for supporting Aurora Sumayya. This is just a small step to a big dream in the future. What inspires me to sew? My childhood memories :) I grew up watching my mother sewing most of our clothes and household items such as curtain, bedsheet, pillowcase, tablecloth and lots more. Her passion and skills had encouraged me and I wish my children to have the same fond memories as what I experienced before :)

Ok, enough of being sentimental :P I recently went to Vietnam with my in laws and took this opportunity to buy fabrics for my next collection in April. Alhamdulillah managed to buy some cute and classic pattern.

So what will be in for the next collection? Stay tuned.. :) For those who already placed order for Colorful Polkadot Collection, thank you for your patience. Insyallah will complete and deliver all by this week.


Just want to share my tiny mini workstation, this is where I spent most of my 'free' time. There will be new machine coming in next week. Hope it will assist me for my future project. Ohh, I'm so excited!


Thank you for visiting and do come again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment